Sunday, April 12, 2020

Andrea Bocelli: Music For Hope - Live From Duomo di Milano



I hope you enjoy this beautiful music and that he gives you hope that some time this will be over and our lives will return to normal.

I did start My Fair Lady shawl over again but going in a completely different direction.  If you remember the movie there are two times that she wears a white gown.  At the horse races where it is white and black and then at the ball where it is all white with lots of sparkles.  Well I've picked a yarn that starts out white and ends up black and in the black section which will be the outside edge of the shawl I will be adding beads to give it that sparkle.  Wish me luck that I finally get this shawl finished that I so love.



Blessings Upon All This Easter Sunday,
Barbara

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love his voice, what a gift he has.
This is going to be a very pretty shawl.
Take care & have a great week!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful start to the shawl, Barbara!

Barb said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing! We had Easter Sunday on the Facebook live. Well, I thought it was probably the only time I celebrated Easter in sweats!!!

gracie said...

I love listening to his cds.