Sunday, November 10, 2019

Good evening my fine friends.  I'm so happy you stopped by to see what I have been up to.  First off I finished another one of Erica Michaels Berries.  These could very well become an addiction to me.  I stitched it on a 32ct evenweave using Sulky #12 weight cotton.  I wasn't sure how to finish this one off at the top so I cut a piece of wool felt for the leaves and used a large wooden button and a matching DMC for the twisted braid.  It's not the greatest but I like it.  Also instead of stitching the bees I used JABCO bee  buttons.




I received an email from Jardin Prive about her newest SAL and I started it this morning.  I'm using a Sulky 12wt. Blendable cotton thread on 28ct. Waterlily Jobelan.  She's releasing a part each week and you can find it HERE.


Not much going on here except waiting for some colder weather to arrive.  I just know I'll be going Christmas shopping in shorts.....again.  

I hope everyone has a great week with lots of fun with family and friends.
Blessings, Barbara

4 comments:

diamondc said...

Barbara: I love strawberry pinkeep's, I like that you used the bee button.

Catherine

Marilyn said...

Cute Strawberry, yes, they are addicting!
That looks like a pretty SAL.
Have a great week!
Marilyn

Barb said...

You have stitched another beautiful strawberry! That SAL sounds like fun. I have never used that floss but will check out the site!

Robin in Virginia said...

Barbara, your strawberry is adorable. Well done! You are off to a good start on the Jardin Prive SAL. I like the thread color you are using for it. How do you like stitching with the Sulky thread?