Friday, November 15, 2019

Now it is nice here ...

We finally have gotten some cooler weather and going to Hollywood Studios today was great.  Lines were not long and the weather was wonderfully cool.

Last nite we all went to the balloon festival here in Orlando and I had never seen these so up close.  They are HUGE to say the least.  They were offering rides in them but if my feet get more than 5 feet off the ground I'm in misery.  I don't like heights but I'm guess it would be great to ride one of these.  Here are some pictures of some of the balloons.





This is one of my hubby with Zane snuggled on his lap.


Every girl deserves a new outfit every so often and here's Vallie's for this winter.  She never goes far without her favorite toy and her's in Lamb Chop.


I also have an update on the Jardin Prive SALto share with you.  I've finished parts 1 and 2 and am waiting for 3 to be released tomorrow.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by.

Blessings All Around, Barbara

7 comments:

Barb said...

Great balloon photos! We saw a balloon race when we lived in Louisville. It was part of the Derby Festival. What a sweet picture of your DH with Zane. What pretty stitching!

Marilyn said...

We've been to Balloon shows, they're amazing & beautiful!
Vallie looks so cute in her outfit with Lambchop.
Have a great weekend!
Marilyn

diamondc said...

Barbara: What a cute photo of the three guys, so sweet.
The balloons look amazing, I have a friend who travels to see all the balloon take-offs in the USA>
The design you are working on is lovely, the fabric and green thread are perfect choices.

Have a Great weekend
Catherine

Vickie said...

I have never seen hot air balloons up close in my life Barbara. Beautiful! Vallie is so adorable! Your Jardin Prive SAL looks great! What floss are you using? I am saving the patterns. I want to stitch it for next year. I am so behind in stitching my kids' ornaments for this year!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Barbara, your progress on the Jardin Prive SAL is lovely. Thanks for sharing the photos from the Balloon festival. I love the one of Zane and Grandpa. Enjoy your weekend!

Gabi said...

Nice post and nice pictures.
Had a Balloon ride years ago, it was fantastic but.... the first 10 min. I stood in the basket and thought, Oooh I hope the basket will be ok. I also have problems with height and I looked to fast down. Can you imagine how I felt?
Have a great week.
Hugs

Gabi said...

Oooops, forgot to say how cute your little doggie looks.