Thursday, September 27, 2018

A Finish......YEAH

Greetings ladies and here's hoping you are having a fantastic Thursday.  I have a finish that I would like to share with you.  This is Blackbird Designs Garland Fair done on a mystery light green 32ct linen using DMC Variations 4000.  I framed it with it mounted on a dark brown checkered flannel in a store bought frame.  


I'm not entirely satisfied about this but will let it sit for a few days till I make up my mind.  I was wondering if I should do a blanket stitch around the stitched piece and attach it to the flannel at the same time.  Ideas welcomed.

Blessings, Barbara

2 comments:

Barb said...

It looks very pretty as it is. I would think the blanket stitch would give it a more country or primitive feel so it depends on the look you like. Sorry if that wasn't very helpful. It is a lovely design!

Marilyn said...

It's beautiful the way it is!
Congrats on your finish.
Marilyn