Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Well today was a lot of walking around D.C. but we made it back to the hotel room exhausted.  The one thing I wanted to post about before I forgot was how nice the people are in D.C.  From the people on the metro to the people on the street, everyone was very helpful about giving directions.  The place I spent a lot of time by myself was The National Arts Museum.  I was an arts major  and to see all of those beautiful masterpieces was just breathtaking.
We leave D.C. tomorrow morning at 5 am.....yes you read that right.  So early to bed.  Be prepared for a long post of pictures when I get back in town.
Until then....Blessings to all.
Barbara

3 comments:

Vickie said...

I have never been to DC. We plan to go as a family next year.
I can't wait to see your pictures.:)

Robin in Virginia said...

Looking forward to seeing your pictures of your adventures, Barbara! Have a good journey today.

Robin in Virginia

Angela said...

I've always wanted to go there, enjoy your trip :)