Wednesday, March 10, 2021

 Well I got the results back from my mammogram and they're not looking good.  They aren't calling it cancer but "abnormal cells".  Now that's a new one on me.  I have to have an MRI and then I have a discussion with the surgeon about the removal and then we'll see about an oncologist about follow up treatment.  To me that sounds like cancer.    I got the news yesterday only after I called them to see if they got the results back yet.  I asked the nurse when they had gotten them in and she wouldn't tell me.  I'm just wondering how long would they have waited to call me.  Have I ever said I hate Doctors!    If not well I do and this is going to be a difficult road for me so I'm asking for some prayers to help me get thru this.  

I hope spring is happening in your neighborhood and showing a sign of rebirth.

Blessings, Barbara

6 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Barbara, you have been on my mind and in my prayers. I am glad you called instead of waiting around. Continuing to lift you up in prayer.

Vickie said...

Oh Barbara. I am sorry for this news. I am praying. Hoping you have the MRI very soon my friend.

Marilyn said...

That's rude not to call you.
Hopefully it isn't cancer.
Prayers.
Marilyn

diamondc said...

Dear Barbara: My prayers are with you, my Mother had abnormal cell's it was not cancerous, they put a bead in where the lumps were just to keep an eye on it.
I hope this is your outcome.
I will pray to St. Peregrinne Laziosi, patron Saint of cancer patients.
My prayers are being sent your way

Catherine

gracie said...

Stay positive ( I know easy for me to say). Keeping you in my thoughts.

Barb said...

Barbara, you can be sure I will keep you in my prayers and hope for the best. I think things in the medical field have gone bad during covid! None of the Doctors we know are taking time or concern with their patients!! Not good at all!