Thursday, May 7, 2020

A New Start

Good evening ladies and I hope all of you are in fine fiddle these days.  Anyone else getting the heeby jeebys?  I did go to my LNS yesterday.  She was only letting one person in at a time and you had to make an appointment.  Mine was very expensive.  LOL

Remember the Shepherd's Bush pattern that I didn't have the legend for?  Well I finished it and I really do like it.  I used only silks on it of various brands and I happen to like mine better than the original.  I finally found a picture of what it should look like:

♥ Shepherds Bush -She tended her garden

But this one is mine:


I truly like how mine turned out and it was  fun picking my own colors instead of going by the designer.

I started a Mirabilia design called Red Winter Gift and I'm stitching it on a piece of 30ct. snowflake printed fabric by The Primitive Hare.  I love how it's turning out.


This is what it will look like ....except with the printed snowflake fabric .....when finished.

product image

I hope all of you are taking the proper precautions set out by our government but I really do think it's time to reopen.  Too many people are out of work and with the proper handling, I can't see any problem with some businesses opening.  JMO

Have you ladies seen this:

Email Image

It's a limited edition by With My Needle and Thread and only so many copies will be made.  Get yours from your LNS or online.  Mine is already reserved.

Blessings, Barbara

6 comments:

marly said...

Oh that snowflake fabric! Wonderful! Very nicely chosen colors in your sweet finish.

Barb said...

I like your colors better! Yes, mine is reserved too.

Marilyn said...

Very cute, love Shepherd;s Bush designs, nice colors.
The Mirabilia will look striking on that fabric.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Shepherd's Bush finish is so pretty, Barbara! Your Mira is off to a good start. Enjoy your weekend!

diamondc said...

Barbara: I do like your colors better so much softer and with the blue tone prefect, some how the black trim they used is a little sharp.
Your new stitch is beautiful.
Stay Healthy

Catherine

Bethan said...

That snowflake material is gorgeous! I love your finish, and your colour choices. It's nice having that freedom with some pieces x