Tuesday, March 17, 2020

It Has Hit Home

I hope all of you are doing well during this pandemic and not getting phone calls like I did this morning.  Last week I went to my family doctor because I had pink eye and I needed drops.  Well I just received a call saying that I came in contact with a person who has tested positive for the virus and now me and my husband have been quarantined.  It just shows how you come in contact with people and then you don't think of it again.  The Health office told me what to look for:  cough, temperature or trouble breathing.  If we have any of these symptoms to be tested immediately.

I did receive an email from Cynthia of The Drawn Thread and she is offering a free chart for us to stitch.  This is what it looks like....


.....and THIS is where you find it.  I think it's very sweet of Cynthia to offer this free chart and I know I'll be stitching it while I'm home bound for the next 14 days.

Blessings Upon You,
Barbara

17 comments:

Maureen said...

Very sorry to read you and your husband are dealing with this so personally now. Praying you both remain asymptomatic and your pink eye heals up nicely too. That is an annoying condition!

leen said...

Sending you positive thoughts and good energy. Praying that your situation removes with nothing more than a few days of rest and stitching. May you be free of anxiety and may the Lord hold you in the palm of his hand.

marly said...

I am hoping the contact doesn't result in the illness for either of you. Please keep us posted!!

Needles Everywhere said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I am trying not to panic but it is becoming harder and harder. Take care of yourself.

Barb said...

Well Barbara I will keep you both in my prayers. I hope you are well stocked with yarn and stitching!!

اوائل الرياض said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
اوائل الرياض said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marilyn said...

Sorry you came in contact.
I pray that you both are ok.
Stay busy to keep your mind off it.
Take care.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Will be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers, Barbara! Take care of yourselves!

diamondc said...

Barbara: Stay well with needle and fabric in hand.
I take my temp twice a day just to be safe.

Hugs
Catherine

Vickie said...

Oh Barbara. My heart just sank when I read this. I am so sorry this has happened to you. I am praying for you and your husband to stay clean and clear of this virus. God bless you both.

LindaLee said...

Oh my goodness Barb. So sorry to read this. I hope both of you come through this without being sick at all. Keeping you in my prayers.

Gabi said...

Oh my God, so sorry to read this. Hope everything will go well for you.
Send my best wishes to you.
Hugs, Gabi

moosecraft said...

Stay strong, rest often and be healthy! Try not to think about it too often...I'm thinking most of us have been "in contact" with someone that had the virus without realizing it. But, so glad your doctor's office took responsibility and informed you! Thank you for posting the free chart! :-)

Erica said...

So sorry you have to deal with this!

In suburban NY here, we have it all around us here, yet there is little testing. My husband and I have been in our bunker here for a week, but I know we will have to go out soon.
Such scary times we live in!

Pam in IL said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you and your husband have to deal with this virus now. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Bethan said...

Hoping you and your husband are well and did not catch the virus x