Sunday, December 1, 2019

Ta Da

I was able to finish the SAL today but I did make one change.  Up at the top where it says "Merry Christmas" the designer had more musical notes.  Now being the dummy that I am, I have no idea how to read music and never did so I'm not sure if the designer had a real song in there or not but I just wanted Merry Christmas on it somewhere.  
I thoroughly enjoyed stitching with the Sulky 12 weight thread and if you get a chance I do recommend trying it.  It worked up really nice on the 28 ct Jobelan I used.


Unto the next......

Blessings, Barbara

PS.  Thanks to Vickie for letting me know that the notes play out the song "O Christmas Tree".  Now I'm sorry that I did substitute Merry Christmas so large up top and didn't leave the notes.  I could always take out the stitching.....hmmmm....don't think so.

6 comments:

Barb said...

It turned out just beautiful!!

Laura said...

Love how that turned out!! I was thinking of using Sulky but decided to go with Grasshopper by Classic Colorworks.

Laura

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty, love the green.
Have a great week!
Marilyn

Vickie said...

This is very pretty Barbara! Just so you know, I had my daughter play the music on her keyboard, and it is Oh Christmas Tree. :)

diamondc said...

Barbara: Beautiful, I am with you maybe the designer just put some musical notes of her choice.
Have a lovely week.

Catherine

Cathy said...

Very pretty!