Wednesday, May 15, 2019

A Winner and a Finish

Wow!  I guess not too many stitchers like thread cards for holding their threads.  I used the random number generator.....

True Random Number Generator  1
and it turns out that 

Catherine

is the winner.  Catherine please email me your snail mail address so I can get this in the mail to you asap.  Congratulations!

Now for my finish.  I have completed all of the 4 designs needed for the CEC Nativitiy and here's Mary in all her glory.


I really did enjoy stitching all of these designs and now to find a backing fabric that will go with all of them.  I'm thinking of a gold brocade but I'll take all of them to the fabric store and play.  

I'll leave you with a smile.

25 Snappy, Snarky and Funny Quotes for Anyone Who Needs Em #funnyquotes #snarkyquotes #sarcasticquotes #funnysayings #wittyquotes

Blessings, Barbara

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Congrats to Catherine!
Mary is beautiful!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations to Catherine on winning the thread cards! Your Mary finish is lovely and I look forward to seeing the set in finished form, Barbara.

Vickie said...

Mary is so wonderful!

diamondc said...

Barbara: Thank-you so much, I have sent you my snail mail address.
I love the finish she is lovely.
I do wear heels when I leave the house for shopping or whatever, I have never fallen with flats yet!! I am sure I will someday, however I have fallen do to my clumsiness.

Catherine