Sunday, December 9, 2018

Baby It Was Cold Inside.....

Well we survived the 9 degree temperatures of the ICE show at the Gaylord Palms and I have some wonderful pictures to share with you.  Remember they used over 2 million pounds of ice to make these sculptures.












These were the slides you could go down and yes I did....twice.  I had the cold bum to prove it.














This angel was about 12 feet tall.
This Nativity was absolutely amazing.
Peyton acting a little crazy.

Me and my Little Buddy John.

As you can tell by the end me and hubby were pretty wiped out.  We all had hot chocolate and then went home and changed our clothes....back in to the shorts and t shirts.  LOL  

After that we went to Disney Springs to see the decorated Christmas trees and I know I took some pictures of my favorites but I'll be dang if I can find them on my phone.  When I finally do, I'll post them.

I also have a finish to share.  The first house of Glitter Village by CCN.  I'm enjoying this so far and I've just started building number 2.  I'll keep you updated.


I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend like we did.  There's nothing like spending time with your love ones this time of year.  I will look back on these pictures with love and laughter as a good time in my life.

Happy new week #BloomGirl! We believe you're going to do something great with your week    #BloomPlanners #BloomPlanner #BloomDailyPlanners #Calendar #BloomGirl #Planner #Plan #Organization #Inspiration #PlannerAddict #PlannerLove #PlannerCommunity #BloomWhereYouArePlanted #PlanToBloom

Blessings, Barbara

6 comments:

Barb said...

It looks like a wonderful time was had by all!! That is such a pretty design that you stitched!

Sweet Sue said...

slide? girl, you are adventurous! wishing you a nice week to come:)

Robin in Virginia said...

Barbara, thank you for sharing the pictures from the ice show. What an amazing show to take in. It looked like everyone had a wonderful time. Sweet finish!

Vickie said...

Wow! Now I have never seen anything like that!:)

diamondc said...

Barbara: Wow it looks like you all had such a wonderful time.
Thank-you for sharing with us.

Merry Christmas
Catherine

Marilyn said...

That show looks amazing!
Love the Nativity.
Glitter House #1 looks so pretty.
Have a great week!
Marilyn