Thursday, December 6, 2018

An Amazing Piece of Art

Like a lot of you I have a love of Pinterest.  While on there tonite I came across a lady who does exceptional needle art.  I thought I would share this because we all have that love of a needle and thread.


Her name is Salley Mavor of Wee Folk Studio and her work just amazes me.  Above is just one of the works of art this very talented lady has accomplished.  Click of the link below to follow the trail of her design....Pocketbook of Borders.  What amazed me was her lack of fear of using unusual objects to get the illusion she wanted.  I would never of thought of using wood in this type of embroidery but she shows that it works beautifully.  Enjoy!

Here

Blessings, Barbara

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Her work is amazing!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Wow! Simply incredible!

MelissaD said...

She has many books. I was fortunate to see an exhibit of her work several years ago - stunning 🙂