Wednesday, October 3, 2018

ab91d02f82e0a4bf1f61b9e1e165ccdb.jpg 500×500 pixels

Well I've gotten a new HP laptop and I'm slowly learning Windows 10 which isn't too bad.  My old one had Windows 7 so there's not that much difference.  I've been able to retrieve quite a lot more than I expected from the external drive that I used for back up.  I just now have to find a way to retrieve all my machine embroidery patterns and I'll be set to go.  

Tonight Peyton and I went to the Orlando Regional Medical Center to listen to 3 different doctors talk about Trigeminal Neuralgia and how it can be treated.  The one that Peyton really wanted to talk with was the surgeon and she did get to after the meeting and he was very gracious with all the info he gave her.  She was the only one there that has it on both sides of her face and he made mention that she's very young to have this condition let alone on both sides.  She became so emotional that tears were running down her face when he said that she more than qualifies to be studied at his center there at the hospital if her insurance allows her to be.  Well of course when I saw the tears on her face I started crying because I would gladly take this pain for her.  So now it's in the hands of the insurance company when she calls them and the Lord only knows how that will go.  I did make a mistake on my last post when I said October 4th was awareness day.  It's actually on the 7th of October and again the color is teal.

I started a new BBD project called Autumn Silhouette and I'm stitching this with another one of the DMC Variations threads.  This one is 4522 which has dark grey, a medium brown, a medium rust and just a touch of purple.  I am loving this color and here's what I have done so far.


I want to thank you all for the prayers that have been said in Peyton's behalf.  She's such a sweet girl and to be going thru this I don't want to see her become discouraged.  She's trying to keep Little John's and Zane's life as normal as possible and I can't give her enough credit for that.  They are getting the house ready for Halloween and both boys birthdays.  Little John's is of course on Halloween and Zane's is November 8th so they will be celebrating on November 3rd.  I cannot believe that Little John will be 3 and Zane 1.....time goes so fast when you get older.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you nothing but happiness and love until we talk again.  
Blessings, Barbara

8 comments:

Barb said...

Well hello there my friend, I love your new start ,I am not sure if it is in the shops over here yet,I did fall for it when I saw a finished one. I do feel for you and Peyton, just hope the insurance company play ball and she is able to get some support.
How the time passes you are so right, you turn around and they are grown as the song goes. I still havent got round to a blog post , something always seems to crop up when I think I will do it. Take care of you all over there ,hugs for Vallie .
xx

Marilyn said...

I hope Peytron's insurance allows it and that she can get more info on her condition.
More prayers for her.
Autumn Silhouette is looking pretty.
Marilyn

Vickie said...

I am praying her insurance allows this.
Your new pattern is lovely Barbara.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your new start is lovely. I really like that thread you are using. Continuing to pray for Peyton! I will add the insurance company to the prayer that they will allow her to take part in this study. Thinking of you, Barbara!

marly said...

It would be wonderful if she could be in this study. If the insurance gives her a problem I hope the doctor will intervene on her behalf since she seems to be a special case.

Barb said...

I will keep Peyton in my prayers still and hope that her insurance will allow her to be in the study. At least it sounds like she found a good DR. Now we will keep our fingers crossed and prayers going!

Sherry said...

I love your new start! Sending prayers to you.

Bethan said...

Fingers crossed Peyton's insurance comes back with good news. What a lovely new start x