Saturday, October 14, 2017

I Actually Finished Something!!!

Hello my fellow stitching friends.  I have been busy stitching on a new Christmas ornament for this year and I actually finished it.....sort of.  I first saw this design on "Samplers and Santas"..Marly's blog...and went to the shop on Etsy and purchased the pattern.  It worked up fast and I love how many different ways this can be finished.  I decided to do a little pillow that can also double as an ornament.  I added one of my signature bows and I'm waiting for the rusty bells and rusty safety pins so I can add them.  That's what I meant by sort of.   I stitched it on 28ct. flax linen using Crescent colors and it turned out about 3 x 5....perfect for an ornament.



Also, if you have a daughter or grand daughter who loves Beauty and the Beast, in my store "Fabrics for sale" you will find a set of premium cotton fabrics that I had purchased hoping that our next great-grandchild was going to be a girl but that didn't happen.  So if you're a quilter, it's a beautiful set to make a nice size quilt.


I've also listed a project bag for sale.



That's all for now.  Everyone have a fantastic weekend.

Blessings, Barbara


6 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Barbara, your ornament turned out fabulous. I really like this design. Off to check it out! Enjoy your weekend!

marly said...

Cute cute cute! I didn't even order mine yet and you already stitched it!

Vickie said...

Well aren't you the busy beaver! Great work! So cute too.

Marilyn said...

A cute finish!
Marilyn

diamondc said...

Barbara: Your ornament is adorable, I love this design.
I do not have children so have no grandchildren, but love the fabric, maybe the next baby will be a girl.

Blessings
Catherine

Von said...

Love your new ornament! Congrats on the finish!