Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hey everyone.....here's hoping you're having a great week so far.  I started a new project...."My Pink Rose" by Blackbird Designs.  I haven't made up my mind yet if I want to put on the border or not.  It will tell me when I get to that part I guess.
Sorry about the lousy picture but it's getting on towards my bedtime and I'm pooped.  Poor little Vallie is sleeping here beside me in my stitching spot already sleeping.  She works so hard!!!!
When I'm finished with this pattern I'm going to be giving it away so watch for that post sometime this week.  
Blessings to all, Barbara

6 comments:

Annette-California said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish. Such a lovely design. And the tiny dots linen looks great.
love Annette

Marilyn said...

Very pretty.
Love it on the dotted fabric.
Marilyn

Carin said...

Beautiful, love it how it shows up on that fabric.

Vickie said...

How fun on that fabric. Hug Vallie for me.

Justine said...

So pretty - that fabric is so cute!

Carol said...

That design looks so special on the dotted fabric, Barbara--and what nice colors to be stitching with :)