Saturday, August 24, 2013

I debated about what I wanted to do for my September SAL page for quite awhile and finally it came to me.  I wanted a page that gave tribute to one of the best designers I ever had the pleasure of meeting and stitching several of her beautiful designs.....Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum.  On this page I used her lavender Needlepaints to do the design at the bottom and with the lace around the outside represents Lavender & Lace.  The angel is her first freebie she published and it's called her "Amish Angel".  I thought that would be a good representation of her Told In A Garden series.  The Butternut Road ones I just couldn't come up with anything so I added the little angel charm to represent that.  She is sadly missed in the cross stitch designing world.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Love how you did this page Barbara. I have stitched one of her freebies. They are very beautiful aren't they?

Catherine said...

So sweet!!

Maggee said...

Very nice!