Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Some updates

I can't believe how long it's been since I actually did some stitching and finished something.  This is my May page for the SAL and it includes a little lady stitching (Thank you Patty for sharing) and a Shepherd's Bush design called Hold Hope.  I've promised myself that next month's page will have no cross stitching on it.  I'm getting lazy with my techniques.

I've added some patterns to Never Enough Stash.  If you're interested in Little House, Shepherd's Bush, Country Cottage or Sweetheart Tree, you might want to check it out.
It's funny, but I'm still finding patterns and fabric that I must of put away in a special place so I wouldn't use it for anything else and then quickly forgot about it.  Ever do that?  Apparently, I'm quite good at it!  As I come across these, I'll be sure to list them.
If you haven't checked out our SAL lately, you might want to catch up on some absolutely stunning needlework.  I'm thrilled with how everyone is doing their best and most beautiful work and sharing it with us.  I'm always stunned with what stitcher's can do.
Till we talk again, 
Blessings, Barbara

No comments: