Friday, June 29, 2012

Never Enough Stash Postings


Miss Vallie is here to let you know that Lynn and Rebecca have posted some wonderful charts on our Never Enough Stash blog that you really should take a look at.
Caroline listed quite a few charts the other day ...... I'm wondering if she has any left because she listed alot.
I listed my high count linen that I have for sale.  It's mostly 35 and 36 count from various manufacturers.
So if you haven't checked out the blog for sales, now's a good time to do it.....there's alot over there.
Blessings as always,
Barbara

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Vallie's hair looks great in that length and style. Have a good weekend. :) http://astitchersstory.blogspot.com/

Catherine said...

Aawwwww..Vallie is so cute!

Lynn said...

Please thank Miss Vallie for the plug! It certainly seems to have helped!
She is sooo adorable!

Stitching Noni said...

Miss Vallie you look gorgeous. I hope your new groomer is nicer than your last one! :0)