Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sleeping Angel????

I was sitting here stitching and happen to look over at my buddy and she's sound asleep.  I bought her a blanket to cuddle up with on the couch and she loves it.  She digs around and pulls and tugs until she has it just right and then collapses into a deep sleep.  About the only thing that will wake her up is the doorbell.  She goes absolutely insane when someone rings it.  Of course our grand daughter knows this so when she visits she rings it over and over again.  Gotta love her!!!  LOL
Hope your week is going good so far.  
Blessings as always,
Barbara

11 comments:

Meari said...

Awww... she looks so peaceful.

marly said...

I'll never tire of seeing happy and loved pets!

Mouse said...

awwwww a real snuggle bunny .... our Bentley loves our DD2's dressing gown so much she had to give it to him and buy a new one ...lol
love mouse xxxxx

Vickie said...

Sweet Vallie! ♥ I hope you have a fabulous week Barbara! :)

Christina G said...

She looks like a wonderfully huggable pet! I think I can smell her from here..great shot of her.

Penny said...

She is so sweet! That is so funny about the doorbell. :) My cats run like someone has shot them when the doorbell rings. :)

Krista said...

Awwww, so sweet! They always look like angels when fast asleep :)

Valma said...

Hoooooo adorable =D

Catherine said...

What a sweet angel!!

Sarah Beth said...

What a sweetheart. Makes me want to reach out and huggle her.

Gabriele said...

What a cutie! That Picture is really sweer!
Hugs