I've had this pattern from Little House Needleworks in my "to do" file for about a year now and I figured it was 'thyme' to finish it....pardon the pun. It says for it to be finished into a needlebook but I thought it was too large a finish for that so I made a little 'project bag'. The design I stitched on 32ct. Days Gone By linen using Crescent Colors overdyed floss that it called for.
I then attached it to the little 7 x 7 inch bag that I had made. I made a tomato pincushion like the one in the design and also lined the bag with the same fabric. There are little bees on the design so I added a JABCo bumble bee button to the flap of the bag. There's also a pocket inside the bag to hold your scissors or whatever you desire. I have so many of these that I've decided to sell this one and you can find it in my store.
The wooden thread keeper my DH made for me and is not included in the set....nor are the scissors.
Well I've been working on Rhonda's Ort Bag but really haven't gotten much headway. I'm hoping to get part 3 finished this weekend....fingers crossed. I'm not going to start anything new until I go to my LNS tomorrow to see what she brought back from market.
I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend with lots and lots of time for stitching. My prayers go out to all the people in the midwest who are having such terrible weather with the tornados. Let's pray that this spring is a mild tornado season for these folks and that no one else loses their life.
Blessings as always,