Okay as I promised, here is the first update on the Paris Mandala. The dark thread around the outside is a DMC floss - 934 and the other three shades are all overdyed silks. This is the very center of the chart and on the fabric I'm stitching it on - 36ct - it's turning out about 3.5 inches across. I was hoping to have more finished, but I was sidetracked on some other things.
Poor little Vallie had to get clipped pretty short last time she was at the groomers because of matting. Well it's been getting pretty chilly down here so I decided to crochet her a sweater. I had this wool/acrylic yarn in the prettiest shade of pink and I thought...perfect. It only took a few hours to make but unfortunately for Vallie, after I got this on her, I couldn't get it off. She's such a fragile little thing I was afraid of breaking one of her legs so I did the only thing I could.....I cut it off of her. :o( Well I've learned my lesson and the next one will have buttons going down her back or on her stomach to make getting on and off easier. I don't have enough of the pink yarn left so the next one is going to be red. I'm going to work on this tomorrow and when it's finished and she has decided to model it, I will post a picture.
Everyone having a stitchie day.....I hope!!!!
Blessings as always,