Thursday, April 28, 2011

Life's a zoo free pattern....

 ...is finished and already to be downloaded.  The idea came to me for this pattern when I was in my favorite fabric store and saw these animal buttons....and I swear my life is always a zoo.  LOL  
Now remember, to get your favorite of the animal buttons that are left, be the first to stitch this quick and easy design and I will mail you your button as soon as I receive a picture.
 I stitched mine on 28ct. Cactus Jobelan using HDF silks but the pattern is designed using DMC floss.  There are also some specialty stitches used in the trees and flowers and if you have any problems with them, check out Sharon B's stitch dictionary in my sidebar.  Her directions are very clear and precise.
Now you can either take the pattern by clicking on the design above or going here and downloading the pdf file.  Have fun with the pattern and enjoy yourself....that's what stitching is suppose to be....fun.
Well I'm off to stitch my next design.  It's a pink and brown design and I'm going a little different with this one.  I want to add some ribbons and even maybe some quilting to this piece so we'll see.  This is what I love most....taking a pattern and tearing it apart and making something entirely different out of it.  Try it....you might like it!!!!
Blessings as always,
Barbara

2 comments:

Mouse said...

ooo have printed off and am going to try and stitch it asap :) can't wait to see what else you are doing :) love mouse xx

Wagapapa said...

Wow! It's very beautiful, thank you for the pattern!