Friday, February 25, 2011

From England.....

from Tanya Haines of Thimble Cottage Designs, a design company based in the UK, comes this very sweet design that was in this past month's issue of Gift of Stitching.  Tanya had shown it made into a needle case, but my biscornu jar needed another one so that's how I decided to finish mine.  I also went very shabby chic with the fabric bow and twisted braid.  
The next finished design will be a tribute to Germany so stay tuned for that.  I should have it finished some time tomorrow and also....
starting on March 1st thru the 31st, I will have my birthday giveaway posted.  I don't have a picture yet, but so far I've come up with:
Glenshee Linen from Scotland
Dinky Dye silk from Australia
A french cross stitch magazine
Godiva Chocolate from Belgium
DMC floss from France
HDF silk from USA
and more....so stay tuned for updates.  I hope to have all this put together for a picture on March 1st.
Blessings as always,
Barbara

2 comments:

Bekca said...

I love the shabby chic style of your latest finish, it's perfect. That certainly looks like a brilliant giveaway, I'll be on the lookout for it :) Happy stitching!

socialsue said...

Wow....what a wonderful giveaway! I love the wooden floss holder! Please add my name to the list. I am a follower of ur blog.

socialsue

socialsue.blogspot.com
a4x4aspect@yahoo.com