Thursday, November 11, 2010

Knitted Pincushion is Finished

I wanted to see if this would work and it did. I used a 100% wool lace weight yarn and knitted it on very small needles and came up with a small pincushion. I'm sure you know that wool is the best fiber to keep your stitching needles stored in and this should work just fine. I did this one in autumn colors because that's what I had handy. I am still thinking about doing an entire needlework set out of wool but I just have to get the idea down on paper and then unto the needles. I will keep you posted on what I come up with.
Oh and by the way, this will be included with my Christmas giveaway if I get it finished in time.
As always, Barbara

3 comments:

Patty C. said...

This is truly lovely - I can't believe you came up with the pattern all by yourself - so talented !!!!!

Daisy said...

This precious.

Bekca said...

This pincushion is stunning, I love the colour of yarn you went with, it certainly is very autumnal. Can't wait to see what your giveaway contains. Happy stitching.