Thursday, August 19, 2010

Very Proud News to Announce

My very talented daughter entered a contest that a major quilting magazine was having. You were to design and make a Mojo Doll. Well she did and came away with 4th Prize. I think this is great for a nationwide contest and I am extremely proud of her. Below is her entry:

The big Mojo Reveal will be in the October/November 2010 Quilter's Home, which it hits the newsstands starting mid-September. Please join me in congratulating her on her win.

As always, Barbara

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! That is fabulous news. Huge Congratulations to your daughter!

Bekca said...

Congratulations to your very talented daughter!

Moreen said...

Congratulations to your daughter you must be very proud.

Cynimin said...

That's great news! I know you are vry proud of her! Very cute doll!

Connie W said...

Wonderful news! Jenn is one talented lady.

Mary said...

Barbara, what a great accomplishment for your daughter! Congratulations to you both. Your lovely talents have graced her as well :) You can be so proud!(*HUGS*)

Barbara said...

Thank you ladies for your kind words and I'll be sure to let Jenn know. I can't wait for the magazine to come out. I think I'm more excited than she is. :o)