Sunday, February 28, 2010

The "ABC's" of dealing with crude people

I had placed an order two weeks ago with a store in New Hampshire (it's a famous one with a large website) and never received confirmation or anything from them. I went to my local LNS yesterday and was able to purchase all 3 of the patterns I wanted. Well yesterday afternoon I emailed the store to cancel the order was blasted by the owner Marie. She was the crudest, rudest woman I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.

On Jan 10 I placed an order for 1 yard of linen. Again, I never received a word from them concerning this order. Yesterday when I mentioned this to her, her reply was that it was on backorder from the company. Now I ask you....if you were selling items on a website, would you picture them and sell them when you don't have them in stock? To me this is just stupid.

All I can say is if you deal with this woman Marie, I hope you have a better experience than I did and I can guarantee I will never be dealing with the cross stitch store again. I would rather do without something then ask her for it.

As always,
Barbara

2 comments:

Sweet Sue said...

Sorry this happened with your order Barb. I ordered from her 2 yrs ago, it was the first and last time, and I told her so, but nicely:)

Barbara said...

Sue, it makes me wonder how she can stay in business. We are not the only ones that has had trouble with her.