Thursday, July 9, 2020

One Finish and One Almost

I pray that I find all of you good people in find health and that you're not getting blisters on your fingers from all the stitching being done.  

I have one finished that I picked back up about a week ago and now it's a done deal.  It's a Plum Street Sampler design called "Black Cherry Tart" and I stitched it on a 32ct. Belfast in the color Valor.  





Then I have my Halloween shawl that I ran out of yarn on.  I'm waiting for another cake of just the black to come and then I can finish it up.  Thought you might like to see the colors.



It's quite large now and with the black I want to add and then blocking it, I should have a very large shawl for Halloween night with the babies. 

Speaking of babies, our little great grandson, Zane is scheduled for eye surgery next Wednesday.  Please say a prayer for this little guy.  He's such a sweetheart and deserves all the good things in life.


Stay healthy and stay safe.
Blessings, Barbara

9 comments:

Terri said...

Beautiful shawl! All your shawls are gorgeous! I'll be praying for your grandson!

Barb said...

What a pretty finish and a lovely shawl. I will be sure to remember little Zane in my prayers!

marly said...

What a cutie-pie. Please let us know all went well.

Yes that is a big shawl. I didn't realize the shading range was that dramatic. Good looking!

Marilyn said...

Cute cross stitch, & the shawl is so pretty.
Prayers for little Zane.
Take care.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Your stitched finish is adorable and your shawl is so pretty, Barbara. Adding good thoughts and prayers for Zane's upcoming eye surgery.

Vickie said...

Black Cherry Tart is so different and wonderful Barbara! And what a shawl! I have never seen you make one quite like that! I am praying for dear little Zane.

Monique said...

Your embroidery and your shawl are very cute!

Monique said...

... and I will pray for your beautiful grandson!

diamondc said...

Zane is so cute, what a sweet face.
Your Black Cherry Tart is beautiful, the shawl is stunning, the color is beautiful.

Catherine