Sunday, December 29, 2019

Last Finish For 2019

I've been working on this little ornament for a few days and I just now finished it.  It was suppose to be an ornament for the tree but I decided to keep it out all year.  My hubby and I both love hot cocoa and we have a Keurig with all kinds of hot cocoa mixes and different flavored syrups to add to them so I decided to hang this little guy with all the goodies.  


I hope each and every one of you has a safe and happy new year.  I love all my followers and I wish nothing but the best for 2020. 

Blessings Upon All of You,
Barbara

8 comments:

marly said...

Wishing you a happy healthy 2020!

Marilyn said...

That little guy is so cute!
Happy New Year!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

What an adorable little Hot Cocoa stitch you created, Barbara! Like you, I would leave him out all year. What are your favorites for hot chocolate? Wishing you and yours a very happy and healthy New Year!

diamondc said...

Barbara: He is adorable, I keep my Santa's out all year on shelves in my sewing room, a snowman is a good choice to keep out, I love hot chocolate with marshmallows, yummy.
I hope you have a wonderful 2020

Hugs
Catherine

Barb said...

That sounds like a Keurig that I need! What a cute little ornament. I would keep it out too. Happy 2020 to you and your family!

Cathy said...

The ornament is adorable! I'm glad you found a way to keep it out all year! Happy 2020 to you and your family, also.

Vickie said...

How "sweet"! Happy Blessed New Year to all of you!

Bethan said...

Oh he is so cute! I can see why he is out all year. Happy New Year to you x