Wednesday, October 17, 2018

My Sentiments Exactly (finally there's someone else in my corner)😉

I think the above says it all.

Remember this....


I believe this was suppose to be finished last year and I decided that this year, dang it, I'm going to finish it.  I absolutely love the linen that I'm stitching this on and since you can't get it anymore, I'm determined that it won't go to waste.  The linen is by Maureen Appleton of The Heart's Content that she dyed by all natural ingredients....veggies and such so that gives me a boost to finish it.

Here's a picture of my two little rugrats driving around in Little John's Jaguar.  Zane is having a ball.


Would you believe this little car has a radio in it and the doors open just like a real car.  Zane has decided that he's tired of crawling and has taken his first steps.  He thinks he's pretty neat and he just idolizes Little John.  He keeps following him around and some times Little John gets tired of it.  LOL Oh those pesty little brothers!

Have a great week!
Blessings, Barbara

5 comments:

Vickie said...

What a cute stitch you are finishing.

Your grandsons are so precious!

Barb said...

Those little guys are so cute!! That is a delightful design you are working on! Such pretty linen. I agree well worth finishing.

Marilyn said...

Great design and fabric!. Love the color.
The little guys are too cute.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Your little fellas are adorable! Your Snow Day stitch is looking lovely!

diamondc said...

Barbara: The boys are so sweet, I love the car.
Snow days is a sweet design, I love the fabric color, it remind me of the cold days just before dawn when the sky is a little gray blue, I love it.

catherine