Monday, March 19, 2018

Good Monday Morning

In between loads of laundry I thought I'd tell you what's been going on in our little corner of the world.  Well hubby had his CT Scan this past friday but we probably won't get results until we go back to see doctor on the 26th.  Meanwhile, he still has double vision which comes and goes and I'm still taking him to and from work everyday.  It gets boring but you do what you have to do.

I have a finish to share with you.  It's the Jeannette Douglas one I started last week and it worked up really fast.  I'm not sure how I'm going to finish it but I'm thinking a box lid but I don't need anymore boxes so I'm just going to hold onto it.  

I also started "Woolemina" by Plum Street Samplers and she's turning out quite beautiful.  I decided not to use the CC colors they wanted and just went with DMC and I still like it.  I have a round frame that she will be put in when finished.


I hope everyone has a really great week with no troubles knocking at your door.

Blessings, Barbara

7 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Jeannette Douglas piece looks great, Barbara! How big is it? What about a round frame for it? You are making good progress on Woolemina. I hope they can figure out the double vision issue with your husband. I have a friend who has glasses with prisms to help with the double vision.

Justine said...

My son also had glasses with prisms for a while when he had eye surgery that went a bit wrong. I hope they can figure it out soon.
Your finish is so pretty and I love Woolemina, the DMC colours look great. Sometimes simple is best!

Cindy's Stitching said...

The round piece is gorgeous

marly said...

Did husband have the other eye done today or is that next Monday? Hope the CT results are good.

I agree with Robin, a round frame for the Jeannette would be nice.

Marilyn said...

I hope hubby can get his eye issues taken care of soon.
The JD piece is pretty, love the colors.
If it's not too big, how about a tart pan?
Woolemina is pretty.
Marilyn

Barb said...

Hello there Barbara, thankyou for the update on hubby ,not long to wait now for the results ,fingers and stitches crossed. How pretty the Jeanette Douglas piece turned out but loving the Woolmina one. I am stitching on my garden tonight. We have had more snow since last we wrote,but today it has almost all gone. Just the hills in the distance have a covering. Take care with all that driving and hope the news is good for you both. Hugs and prayers Barb.xx

diamondc said...

Barbara: I hope it is good news for your husband on the 26th, if it was anything really bad I am sure they would have contacted you by now.
I have never seen this Jeannette Douglas design, I love it.
The Plum Street sampler design is adorable.

Blessings
Catherine