Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A Day at the Zoo

The kids have season passes to the zoo here in Central Florida so they invited me to go with them this pass Saturday.  We had so much fun and the flowers were spectacular.
Little John practicing his balance workout.

Mommy and Little John or Bubs as we all call him,

He wasn't at all scared to feed the giraffes.



...and these are just pics of the beautiful flowers in the botanical gardens.  It's a small zoo but the animals are well taken care of which is my major concern.  It's clean and well tended.  
Then we had DH oldest brother and his wife stop in to see us on their way to Ft. Lauderdale to go on a cruise.  They love them but I just don't see the attraction.
My sister in law Pat playing with Little John.

And my DH oldest brother, Lynn.  

As you can tell, I'm terrible at taking pictures.....always have been and probably always will be.

Blessings, Barbara

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a lovely adventure you had to the zoo! I think your pictures are super, Barbara. Enjoy your day!

Vickie said...

Good for you getting out to the zoo. And also getting to see family.♥

marly said...

Bubs! What a cutie!

Marilyn said...

I bet Little John lad lots of fun at the Zoo.
The flowers are pretty.
Glad you got to go.
Marilyn