Sunday, February 19, 2017

Spring is here



Spring has come to Florida.  The flowers are starting to bloom and I'm in the mood to do an Easter design.  I started "Happy Easter" designed by From The Heart and it's turning out just too cute.  I love working on "Snow Days" by The Drawn Thread but with that being a dark fabric, it's going to be a year long project.  Here's my little plum bunny so far:
I had this piece of bright pink fabric in my 32ct. box and I have no idea why or when I purchased it.  I figured this was a good time to get some use out of it.  I plan on a little pin pillow for in my "Spring Bowl".
The wedding is this Thursday so I decided to treat myself to having my nails done today.  Don't look at the wrinkles.....just the nails.  You can see the arthritis without me having to tell you about it.  

Hope you all had a Blessed Sunday,
Barbara


7 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

We have been having spring like weather here, Barbara. I am still hoping we get one good snow and cold snap. I think it will be a very buggy spring and summer if we don't. Your bunny is looking good. Cool nails!

Marilyn said...

We had Spring here the past 3 days, in the 60's, just beautiful.
This week is starting off with rain, then snow by the end of the week.
So that was just a tease. :)
The Bunny will be so cute.
Pretty nails, and I hope you have a great time at the wedding.
Peyton will be so pretty.
Marilyn

Justine said...

Hope you have a wonderful day at the wedding. Your nails look very stylish!
Cute Easter bunny, I like the mystery pink fabric.

Mii Stitch said...

Great stitching and your nails look lovely!

blueladie said...

Barbara, love the stitching and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the nails!!! :D Hugs & Prayers, Cathryn

Vickie said...

I live close to Marilyn, so I have the same weather. ;)
You know I love the pink! And the bunny! :D
Dynamite nails!

Bethan said...

Spring has hit early here in the UK!
Really lovely nails, and I love the pink fabric for your cross-stitch. Bunny looks rather cute x