Hubby and I went to meet with the surgeon today and the outcome has me worried. He will have his pretesting done tomorrow and operated on Thursday. The surgeon does not want to wait and he also explained how a biopsy can come back benign but really not be. This did not make me feel good at all. The lump is about the size of a golf ball in the upper quadrant of his right lung so he will have 1/3 of his lung removed. They are also worried about some of his lympnodes but they won't be able to tell anything until he's on the operating table.
I hate to be asking again but please say a prayer for my DH. This will make his 5th surgery and he's getting very tired.