Saturday, May 28, 2016

I finally finished something!

It only took how many months?  LOL  I like how it looks in the round frame and I'm glad to be able to use up some of the frames I've stored for years.


It's called Acorn House and I changed some of the colors to go with our home.  I used some of those beautiful Belle Soie silks that I love so much.

I'm also knitting a cowl in some beautiful yarn I purchased on Etsy.  I like to buy hand dyed yarns from small shops on Etsy because they have some of the most original colors I've seen.  This one is named Cherry Blossom and the base is a very light pink with fuchsia, yellow and gold going thru it.  It's a dk weight and I'm using size 6 needles.



Also I want to wish everyone a wonderful....


Blessings To All, Barbara

5 comments:

Justine said...

Your round frame looks like it was made with that sweet stitch in mind!

Vickie said...

Excellent finish there Barbara! Love it.

Sweet Sue said...

Beautiful work as always. Wishing you a relaxing Memorial Day weekend:) xo

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful finish! I love that round frame. Any ideas where you might have picked it up? Your cowl looks great; what a lovely yarn you are using. Enjoy your weekend, Barbara.

Anne said...

Beautiful design and frame, its great tigether! Happy Stitching, oh, and knitting! :)