Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A Beautiful Gift

Thru this blog I have become good friends with alot of ladies but there's one that stands out because we share the same name.  Only problem is, she lives in England so I doubt we'll ever meet.  Even though, we have become close and today I received a sweet gift from her for my birthday.

At the top of the picture is a gorgeous scarf with beautiful blue and teal flowers on it.  Love it!  Then she sent me postcards that show places near where she lives in England.  I can't imagine going out my front door and being able to walk to see this beautiful scenery.  An address book, some yummy English Breakfast tea and a tea towel that says "A House is not a Home Without a Dog".  Vallie definitely approves of that one.  
Barbara if you are reading this thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I absolutely love everything and every time I wear the scarf I will think of you walking along the beautiful scenery near your home.

Friends are Blessings from God, Barbara

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great gifts, the scarf is beautiful.
Happy B-Day!
Marilyn

Vickie said...

Well Happy Birthday Barbara! Those are wonderful gifts indeed!

diamondc said...

Happy Birthday: Love your gifts, that card is beautiful.

Blessings
Catherine

blueladie said...

Beautiful gifts from a very thoughtful giver. Happy Belated Birthday Barbara. :) Cathryn

Barb said...

You are most welcome sweetie,and of course I was reading your blog , Have a great weekend and when the weather gets warmer for flowers I will take some photos for you. Hugs from me.Barbara ,