Monday, August 11, 2014

Just look at the help I get...

I don't know if I've ever posted about how Vallie has to sit right beside me whenever I'm stitching so here's proof.  I sit on the couch and she loves these green soft pillows I have and so that's where she's parked until I move.  If I get up to go to my sewing room even for a minute or two, she's right there beside me.  
I love this little dog and she sure has helped keep me sane in the last few months.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday so far.  DH and I had to make a trip to the pulmonary doctor this morning for his 6 month ct scan for that spot on his lung.  We'll find out the results next week so keep your fingers crossed that it hasn't changed any.  
Blessings, Barbara

5 comments:

Vickie said...

I know just what you mean. Mabel and Henry are great little pals. Henry sits on my lap every time I stitch and while I am on the computer, like now. :)
I am praying for your husband.

Bianca said...

What a sweet pup!

stitchersanon said...

Good luck with the hospital. Love the pup, a real sweetie

marly said...

So sweet. Can't believe 6 months have already passed. Hope there is no change.

Marilyn said...

Vallie is so cute. :)
She looks so soft.
Keeping fingers crossed for your DH.
Marilyn