Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I've been busy......


First off, I've been sewing up project bags for customers and here's 3 that I finished today.


 She loves cats so the first one says "Cat Lover" the second one is for Halloween and it says "Black Cat" and the poor kitty has a number 13 on it's back and last but not least is the Christmas one with a Peace dove on it.  
About 3 months ago, I came across some Vera Bradley fabric on Etsy.  I was able to purchase one yard of one of her discontinued fabrics.  I just didn't know what I wanted to do with it......until today.
The name of the fabric is "Maison Blue".  If your a Vera Bradley fan, I'm sure you will recognize the fabric.  These are in my shop if your interested.

Blessings, Barbara

2 comments:

Melody said...

What beautiful bags!

Melody said...

What beautiful bags!