Monday, May 26, 2014

And the winner is.....

Calamity Jr

If she would be so kind as to email me her information at grammy5822@gmail.com, I will get her pincushion to her asap.  Congratulations!

Now for some news about my store.  I've added some project bags to my store and there's some linen on there that's very nice.  Project bags at top of page, linens are at the bottom.  If you're looking for something inparticular, let me know......I might have it.  I also sew custom project bags so if you have an idea for one for yourself or a friend, please contact me.  We'll work together to make it perfect for you.

That's all for now except this Wednesday I have that appointment about my girls.  I don't mind telling you that the closer it gets, the more nervous I am.  I'm 62 years young and this is the first major illness that I might be dealing with.  I've been lucky except for about 5 cases of kidney stones and that  one that got infected and gave me blood poisoning and put me in intensive care for 5 days.  Other than that.....things are good.

I hope all of you are enjoying your Memorial Day and please take a moment to remember why we celebrate this day.

Blessings, Barbara