Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Some updates

I feel like it's been forever since I posted and I thought I'd let everyone know what's going on.  First off, our daughter, her husband and their four boys have been visiting with us for 10 days and my babies just left today at noon.  We had such a great time with them.  We went to Gatorland Zoo here in Orlando so they could see all the crocs and allies.  The boys got a kick out of that.  I have a picture of all of them holding a snake and a gator which I will post at a later date.  Daniel, her hubby, has promised to email me all the pictures that they took at the zoo, beach and Universal Studios and I will post them when I get them.  One I do have is of me and all my grand babies around me.  This doesn't happen very often so I'm very happy to have this picture.
From left to right:  Dalton, Wyatt, Me, Dakota, Peyton and Cauy.  I love my grandbabies!!!

Now about my DH surgery.  We went to see the surgeon this past monday and it was his recommendation that we wait.  He didn't feel that the valve was leaking enough to warrant major surgery at this time.  My DH was very happy to hear this!  The anuryism was about the same.  He didn't feel that surgery was needed immediately so they are going to keep watch on my DH and if it warrants it some time down the road, then we will deal with it then.  I want to thank you for all the prayers and wonderful messages.....the stitching world is a great world filled with kind and loving people.
I haven't been doing much stitching for the last 10 days so I have to get busy and catch up on mine and get some finishes posted on the SAL page.
Until later, Blessings,
Barbara

10 comments:

Patty C. said...

Glad you spent some time with those granchildren - What a lovely family photo ... Happy to hear about your DH!!!

gracie said...

It has been a long time since I visited Gatorland and we loved it.

Marilyn said...

Glad you had a great time with the GK's, what a nice pic of all of you.
That's good news on your hubby also.
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

lovely pic Barbara and i am pleased your hubby got good news.xx

Vickie said...

Yes, this is a great, little world! =)
I am so happy your husband is doing fine.

Sweet Sue said...

Good news about hubs, thx for sharing your special family time, beautiful family pic:)

Catherine said...

Great news for your husband. Sounds like a great time spent with your family!

Carol said...

What a wonderful time you must have had with all of your grandchildren, Barbara! Good to hear that your husband doesn't have to undergo surgery, too!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Great pic of you and the grands! And great news for the DH. Are you itching to get back stitching?

Tiffany said...

What a wonderful picture and memories to cherish.