Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sock Monkey Bag

I know alot of you were thinking...."sock monkey?".....but when I saw this fabric I couldn't help myself.  It was just too, too cute.
As you can see, the front of the bag has a large sock monkey embroidered in the same colors that are in the fabric I used.

 The above is a closeup of the front of the bag.
This is the pocket that is on the back.  It is also embroidered in the same colors.  The dark brown fabric you see peaking out is also the lining of the bag.  It has sock monkeys and different toys that the monkey plays with I guess.  
This was alot of fun to do .....finding just the right embroidery pattern that would do justice to this fabric.  If you would like to purchase this bag, you will find it in my store.  Just click on the button "Items for Sale" right below my header picture.
Owls are so popular this year, how could I not make a bag with owls on it.  It's next.
I hope your Saturday went well and no frogs came to visit.  
Blessings, Barbara

8 comments:

Dawn said...

it's adorable Barbara! You are so creative.

Carolyn said...

You never cease to amaze me with your talent. LOVE LOVE this!!

xoxoxo

Vickie said...

awwww! It is so sweet. And very unique. Great job!

Catherine said...

I love this!!

Thoeria said...

So cute! I'm a huge owl fan so looking forward to your owlish creation :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Can't wait to see an owl bag.

Unknown said...

Oh very very cute Barbara. Love it.

Valma said...

ho my !
it is superb
the colours are so perfect together and the monkey is adorable
very sweet bag you made
can't wait to see the one with the owl =)
big hugs
xxx