I previously posted that I had the first part of Trousse aux Fleurs Bleues finished and that I had to stitch the second part. Well after looking again at the pattern and the finishing directions (which were in french and of course I don't read french) I decided to not chance it and make something else. So I finished the first part and decided to make it into a sweet little stitching bag. As you can see on the above picture, it is like an envelope with a button and ribbon closure on the front.
On the back is where I attached the stitched piece which was done on 32ct. antique white linen using DMC floss. The two little buttons in the bottom corners matches the buttons on the front and the mother of pearl button in the stitched circle has a flower painted on it. It turned out 7.5 x 9 which is a really nice size for carrying your stitching supplies. I love how this turned out but I really don't need another one, so I'm offering this for sale. If you are interested, just click on the "My Shop" sign over to the right.
Now I'm unto a little sampler which will be made into a pillow to match the Lizzie Kate one I did a few weeks ago. I'll be stitching it with those new Gloriana silks I purchased.....yum!!!
For the WIPocalypse my only entry is Fallen Roses which I have worked on since the last scheduled update.
Well today is laundry day and it's not getting finished very quickly.....I'm spending too many hours in my sewing room. Whatever you are doing today, I wish you warmth and leisurely hours to stitch.
Blessings as always,