Friday, December 30, 2011

You have got to check this out!!!!! NOW FOR SALE

Jenn has started a new design company called "Frosted Stitches" and the above design is her first pattern.  You can check it out here and hopefully she'll have it ready to be bought very soon.  I'm working on it right now but mine is done in totally different colors.  I will be sure to post a picture when I'm finished with it.  Until then, check out her new design company.
Blessings as always,
Barbara
ABLE TO BE PURCHASED NOW!!!!

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh so very pretty! I'm off to check it out!

Krista said...

Pretty design, I love all things sparkly! Happy New Year!

marly said...

Love the name and concept! Nicely stitched. Best wishes for 2012!

Mouse said...

oooooooooo very pretty :) off to go and looksie at the link :) love mouse xxxxx

cucki said...

aww so sweet..i love it..
happy new year.
love cucki xx

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

So pretty, I wish I was clever enough to design. It is a wonderful talent.
Happy New Year!

Coco Cross Stitcher said...

This is a lovely blog. i have become your newest follower. happy new year
x catherine