Monday, September 26, 2011

Granny has a gun.....yikes!!!!


True story from a Kansas State Highway Patrol officer:

I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for
speeding on U.S.166 Eastbound at Mile Marker 73 just East of
Salina KS .
I asked for her driver's license, registration, and proof of
insurance.
The lady took out the required information and handed it to me.
In with the cards I was somewhat surprised (due to her advanced age) to see she had a conceal carry permit. I looked at her and ask if she had a weapon in her possession at this time.
        
She responded that she indeed had a .45 automatic in her glove
box.

Something---body language, or the way she said it---made me want
to ask if she had any other firearms. She did admit to also having
a 9mm Glock in her center console. Now I had to ask one more
time if that was all. She responded once again that she did have
just one more, a ..38 special in her purse. I then asked her what
was she so afraid of.

She looked me right in the eye and said, "Not a damn thing!"

For some reason, this makes me feel very uncomfortable.  What do you think?

6 comments:

Cindy said...

rofl!!! way to go granny!! love it :D

marly said...

Good one! If she has a husband, something tells me she gets her way!

cucki said...

lol...me still laughing..i love it so much :)
hugs cucki xx

Sherry said...

No one is going to mess with her! lol.

Christina G said...

Good for her. Too many people have given up any hope of defending themselves, leaving that to others or just driving around with their fingers crossed or a prayer! I love it.

Siobhán said...

LOL!! That is too funny.