Saturday, June 4, 2011

What to do with yarn you don't want anymore....

 Remember me saying I had too much yarn?  Well after giving Vallie a ball to play with tonite, I have one less.  LOL  She loves playing with yarn balls and doesn't quit until she has them all unwound.  This one is leftover yarn from a shawl I am making and it's not what you would call top grade yarn so I didn't mind her destroying it.  
I will give you a clue as to the above picture.  Her head is on the right side.  LOL  Hard to tell isn't it?  She's very fluffy at both ends and sometimes it's hard to tell if she's coming or going.  
Anyways, back to the knitting and I hope to have this shawl finished some time this week.  I will be sure to post a pic when I'm done with it.  I'm knitting it in all natural colors and should be really nice to wear with jeans.
Blessings as always,
Barbara

6 comments:

Sweet Sue said...

She's one lucky pup, what a doll:)

Mouse said...

ooooo you've started something there ...lol hope she doesn't try and get some that you are working on ! ... she is sooooo fluffy and adorable though she would get away with it methinks ..lol love mouse xxxx

Wagapapa said...

Vallie is fantastic and yarn is a great gift for her!

blueladie said...

Barbara, love Vallie! So cute. Looking forward to seeing your shawl. :) Cathryn

Rita E in AZ said...

How cute and fun is that. Who needs a TV with that for entertainment?
Rita E in AZ

Marie-noelle said...

My Micky is the same dog as yours but he is very much older he's now 16 years old and dont play with yarn anymore !
Those dogs are so cute !