that I finished in a different way. I stitched the design on that piece of chocolate linen I purchased at Joann's and I did find out that it's not exactly the same number of stitches both ways. It's just a little off. I was going to finish this into a biscornu but when I discovered the item wasn't square, I decided against it. I had some coordinating 100% cotton fabric which set off the design really well and used that. I added a pocket on the inside for scissors or whatever and a piece of wool felt to hold your needles.
If you are interested in this piece, you will find it in my store.
Now if you would like to try a piece of this linen I purchased at Joann's, just add a comment to this post and I'll draw a name next monday morning. I'll send a piece that is approx. 12 x 18 inches. That size is big enough to do a nice little design and give you a good feeling of what the linen is like.
Blessings as always,