Friday, April 1, 2011

May Flowers....

I came up with this design tonite and I thought I'd share it with you.  I had purchased two new colors of Crescent Colors Belle Soie at my LNS....Attic Tea and Sweet Lavender....and I couldn't find anything that interested me to stitch in these two colors.  I thought you might want to stitch it at the same time I do so that we can compare the end results.  I haven't decided what fabric I'm using yet but I'm sure it will be a neutral.  If you want to download the complete pdf, you will find it here.
If you finish it and would like to share, send me a photo so I can post it here so we all can enjoy it.
Blessings as always,
Barbara

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty thank you so much

Unknown said...

That is a lovely design and I'd love to stitch it. It will be mid next week when I get doing it and would love to show you a picture.

Debbie Geiger said...

Love your work.