Monday, March 28, 2011

I Won an Award!!!!

The Rules of the Award:

1.  Thank the person who awarded you:  Many thanks Agi....this means alot to me.

2.  List 7 things about myself:
          I love doing needlework of any kind.
          I have 5 grandchildren 
          I am the new owner of a very active Maltese puppy
          I love watching Nascar and my driver is Dale Earnhardt Jr.
          My husband and I celebrated 40 years together this year.
          I love history....especially American history.
          I love looking at foreign blogs 

3.  Pass this on to 15 other stylish bloggers. 

Blessings as always,
Barbara

3 comments:

Nina said...

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for the award, but you wrote this to a community blog, what I am organizing. Sorry, but a community blog cannot accept, because that blog has many authors.

Kind regards,
Nina

Bekca said...

Congrats on the award Barbara! You deserve it :)

Teresa said...

Congrats on the award. Lovely 7 things to know about you.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches