Sunday, February 20, 2011

Peyton meets Vallie.....

and as you can see, it was love at first site.  Vallie was a little shy to begin with, but then we all knew she had accepted Peyton when she stole Peyton's sandals.  Fun was had by all.  LOL
I finally finished the Blackbird design called Rose Garden and I'm in the process of finishing it into a pillow.  I love how it's turned out so far and I hope to have a picture of the finished project tomorrow some time.  I've started a new design from this months issue of Gift of Stitching  called the Friendship Bird Floss Tag by Michelle Lutzen of Stitchy Kitty.  I thought of a new idea for myself and how I can get into stitching some of these designs I've had for so long.  Tomorrow evening I will be changing my blog and telling you all about it.  I hope I can stick to this idea and really get some fun things finished.  If not, I can at least say I tried.
Don't forget to enter the giveaway.  My hubby will be picking a name tomorrow evening so please enter asap.
I watched the Daytona 500 today and it made my heart happy to see a completely unknown 20 year old win the race.  His birthday was yesterday so what a gift he has received.  I'm pretty sure he'll be wearing a very large smile for at least a week.  My guy Dale Jr got wrecked out with a few laps to go but he gave a good showing all day so that's an improvement.  No one got hurt so I consider it a successful race.
Talk soon, as always, Barbara

2 comments:

Daisy said...

This beautiful ...

Carolyn said...

AWWWW this is adorable! So glad Peyton and Miss Vallie are buds!