Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow............

I was watching the weather channel and I just want to give a shout out to all my readers who are getting bombarded by this latest blizzard in the midwest and the north.  Coming from Pennsylvania, I know what it's like to have feet of snow and ice dumped on you, but this one looks particularly nasty.  I was talking with my oldest brother last nite who still lives in Pa. and they were getting ready for some severe icing on the roads.  That I don't miss at all!!!  The last time I talked with our daughter, Jenn, who lives outside Denver, the high for the day was going to be 5 degrees.  OUCH!!!  I just wanted to say please stay safe and warm and if you don't have to venture out, stay inside and stitch.  That's always a great way to spend the day.  
Also, I might not say it enough but I want to thank everyone for their wonderful comments about my stitched items.  I know we all enjoy looking at other peoples work, and I am no exception.  I still want to try to get a SAL together.  I would love to hear some suggestions of what everyone would like to stitch.  Maybe we should start out with something small.  I'm thinking of maybe a Blackbird design.  Let me know your thoughts on this and let's see if we can't get something together.
As always, Barbara

No comments: