Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shepherd's Bush Friend Ornament Finished...


This was a lot of fun to stitch and I finished it in pretty good time.  I decided to make it into an ornament and added a few things to it.  On the back, you will find a piece of green flowered fabric which I have stamped with "to.......from......." so that whoever wants to can add their name and the person they are giving it to.  Also on the front added to the bow, is a charm which says "made for you" and the other charms are a butterfly, heart and a flower.  I'm very pleased with how this turned out and if you are interested in it, you will find it in my store.
The above picture shows how I've attached the charm to the bow and also a close up of some of the stitching.
My next project is a biscornu for Valentines Day and then after that, I'm stitching something for myself.  It's the new Blackbird design called "Flowers of the Field".  Also I want to say "Thank You" for all the wonderful comments I received on the pillow I made.  Maybe one of these days, I'll make one for myself because that one I really loved doing.
As always, Barbara

3 comments:

~*Sharee*~ said...

This is absolutly beautiful hun.

Hugs, Shar

Bekca said...

This ornament is gorgeous!

Rhona said...

This is stunning! Well done. Love the colours and the way you have finished it.